Vendor Guidelines and Requirements – All Vendors
- We only accept items HANDMADE in Pennsylvania for sale and display.
- Checks must be made payable to “The Arts Barn”
- All spaces are reserved on a first come, first served basis – You must submit your registration form and payment prior to the event to reserve your place
- Each artist/vendor must supply their own tent, table, chairs, etc. We will assist with setup and take down.
- Each artist/vendor must stay for their entire event and clean up when the even has concluded
- Refunds will be offered only in the case of event cancellation by The Arts Barn
- Limited electricity can be provided, with first priority to food and music groups. Should you require an electrical hook-up, please contact The Arts Barn.
Additional Food Vendor Guidelines and Requirements
- All food vendors must follow FDA Food Handling Requirements and are required to have a valid sales tax license.
- All vendors must submit in conjunction with their registration a copy of their Food Safety Certificate
- All vendors must submit in conjunction with their registration a copy of their Certificate of Liability Insurance