Class Policies – All Classes:
- Experience: No experience is necessary unless otherwise noted.
- Prices: Class prices shown include all supplies, instruction and a variety of snacks and beverages. In some cases you are invited to bring in some of your own supplies to make your artwork unique. In other cases, the instructor may offer extra take-home kits available for sale.
- Class Location: The Arts Barn, 3 Berry Rd. Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972
- Registration and Payment: Payment by credit or debit card is due in full at the time of registration through PayPal. (PayPal account is NOT required to make a credit/debit card payment.) If paying by check, phone or at The Arts Barn, payment MUST be received or postmarked within 2 days of registration. Class registration payments are non-refundable. Rolling registration until class is full. Payment is the only way to hold your place in the class. In the event that a class fills, we will attempt to add another session. Arts Barn gift certificates are redeemable for classes and workshops.
- Cancellation & Refunds: We reserve the right to cancel a class if the minimum number of participants is not met. Refunds are given ONLY if the class is cancelled.
- Work Products: All participants will go home with finished product at the end of the class unless otherwise noted.
- Dress Code: Please wear appropriate clothing and footware for all classes.
Additional Children’s Class Policies:
- Children may not be dropped off more than 15 minutes before scheduled classes unless it has been approved through the gallery first.
- Children will be released only to parents or guardians unless we have a signed signature form authorizing another to pick them up.
- Instructor/Child Ratio:
- There will be a minimum of one instructor per 3 children at the 3-5 year age range.
- There will be a minimum of one instructor per 6 children at the 6-9 year age range.
- There will be a minimum of one instructor per 8 children at the 10-12 year age range.
- There will be a minimum of two instructor at all children’s classes.
- Snacks and beverages will be provided according to age. Parents must advise of allergy or food sensitivities.
- Because of the location of our gallery, we may take children outdoors for play or walks to gather materials for projects. There are animals on the property, but there will be no contact with them. Any allergies or behavior warnings must be provided to the gallery prior to the class.