Upcoming Classes at The Arts Barn
The Arts Barn’s Spring classes will starting in April 2017, with an array of opportunities to spread your creative wings. Our complete schedule will be posted here as soon as it is finalized. We’re so excited to be able to offer these wonderful classes to you.
- All classes take place at The Arts Barn.
- All art will be completed to take home at each class (unless otherwise noted).
- All supplies and tools will be provided.
- No experience is necessary (unless otherwise stated).
- There are always snacks and beverages available.
- Dress appropriately (including proper footware) for the type of class you are attending. If in doubt, just call, and we will happily advise you.
Pinterest Night / Glitter Canvas Wall Art
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
June 7, 2017 6:00PM – 8:30PM
Minimum Age: 12
Bring your own image, use one of ours, or simply dig in! The possibilities are endless and everything is better with a little sparkle! (Of course the sparkle is optional). Come make a new piece of art for your room or dorm…or even living room or office!
Pinterest Night / Collage with a Twist
June 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
June 12, 2017 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Minimum Age: 12
Bring a stencil, use one of ours, or simply dig in! We’ll be creating a foam board collage and then adding an image on top using paint. Plenty of colors of both papers and paint to choose from to create a masterpiece you’ll want to frame!
New! Bonsai Tree (new form)
June 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
June 18, 2017 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Artist: Mark Golomb
Minimum Age: 13
Not like the bonsai tree we offered in the past, this is a completely new style the artist is working on right now. As the artist completes the tree we will post a picture. Eye protection is a must – glasses are fine.